Sunday, June 18, 2017

Lewis returns

LRFC Cougars are pleased to announce that for the season 2017/18 Lewis Carter is returning. 

Lewis comes back to the team following a year of egg chasing. Rugby might be the noble game but football is the beautiful one. 

Interviewed just after confirming his return he wasn't heard to say, "I realise now the cougars are everything to me, I just want to play football. It's great because it's a ball and you use your foot." When challenged that surely it's feet Lewis scoffed that he only has one.

Lewis didn't continue "the chance to be coached by Simon again is just too good to pass on. I know he's not on YouTube but I've seen some great cave paintings in hatherley with his best tackles and headers. I need to learn from the Baresi of Hatherley."

It seemed a good time to say goodbye and wish him well. Clearly the sun had got to his head. Or had it?

No comments:

Post a Comment