Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fitness training through summer

The run training that we have done over the last few weeks has been
well received and after the last one a couple of the lads said they
were keen to continue through the summer. This culminated in our first
crack at the Park Run on Saturday (20/07).

With this in mind I will do some run sessions on Wednesday evenings
from 14/08. These will start at my house and be between 2.5-3.2 (ish)
miles. These will be run, as far as possible, as a group with the
emphasis on doing it as a team rather than racing. It's about fitness
building for the new season.

As an end of summer target I will plan that we do another park run -
I'm looking at 31/08 which is after the bank holiday weekend so I'm
hoping more of the lads will be available. This is, of course, subject
to change and entirely voluntary ;)

Anyone, of course can do a park run any Saturday!

Enjoy your holidays and wear sunscreen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment